The Lofts at Worthington’s apartment amenities and community features can’t be topped. Our new apartments in Lancaster, PA are part of a desirable mixed-use community. Just outside the front door of your luxury apartment you’ll find The Shoppes at Worthington. You’ll be just an elevator ride away from many businesses, services, and restaurants such as Salt & Pepper Italian Bistro & Pizza, Gibraltar, and Sorfrito.
Take advantage of easy access to hiking and biking trails. Relax by our beautiful outdoor fountain or in our recreational area, which includes an outdoor grill. Enjoy a great pet policy and pet-friendly apartment community too. The amenities don’t stop at the front door of your new Lancaster apartment – your luxury one- or two-bedroom home includes beautiful solid-wood cabinets and granite countertops in a gourmet kitchen, gas cooking, a washer and dryer, and large closets.
- Loft Apartments with Dramatic Cathedral Ceilings
- Convenient Elevator Access
- Secured Entrance
- Solid Wood Cabinets
- Granite Countertops
- Gourmet Kitchen with Gas Cooking
- Spacious Closets
- High-Efficiency Gas Heat
- 2 Pet Maximum – 20lbs or less Weight Limit
- $350 (1 pet) or $500 (2 pets) Non-Refundable Pet Deposit
- Monthly Fee of $50 (1 pet) or $75 (2 pets)
- Pets under 1-year-old are not permitted
Learn more about our pet-friendly apartments!
- Manheim Township School District
- The Shoppes at Worthington
- On-Site Restaurants, Banking, and More
- Fitness Center
- Extensive Walking, Hiking & Biking Trails
- Grill & Chill Recreational Area
- Spectacular Outdoor Fountain
- Planned Community in Desirable Manheim Township
- Pet Friendly