Amenities at the Lofts at Worthington can’t be topped. The location alone is an impressive amenity – this mixed-use community includes The Shoppes at Worthington where restaurants, shops, and other businesses are mere steps away. Enjoy the convenience of living an elevator ride away from restaurants such as Salt & Pepper Italian Bistro & Pizza, Gibraltar, and Sofrito. Other businesses include Fulton Bank, the Rejuvenation Center, Top Nails, Sola Salon, Sylvan Pools and Eye Doctor’s of Lancaster.
Our pet-friendly apartments at the Lofts of Worthington have hiking and biking trails to enjoy. Relax by our beautiful outdoor fountain or in our recreational area, which includes an outdoor grill. The amenities don’t stop at your front door – your luxury one- or two-bedroom Lofts at Worthington apartment will include beautiful solid-wood cabinets and granite countertops in the gourmet kitchen, gas cooking, a washer and dryer, and large closets.
- Loft Apartments with Dramatic Cathedral Ceilings
- Convenient Elevator Access
- Secured Entrance
- Solid Wood Cabinets
- Granite Countertops
- Gourmet Kitchen with Gas Cooking
- Spacious Closets
- High-Efficiency Gas Heat
- 2 Pet Maximum – 20lbs or less Weight Limit
- $350 (1 pet) or $500 (2 pets) Non-Refundable Pet Deposit
- Monthly Fee of $50 (1 pet) or $75 (2 pets)
- Pets under 1-year-old are not permitted
Learn more about our pet-friendly apartments!
- Manheim Township School District
- The Shoppes at Worthington
- On-Site Restaurants, Banking, and More
- Fitness Center
- Extensive Walking, Hiking & Biking Trails
- Grill & Chill Recreational Area
- Spectacular Outdoor Fountain
- Planned Community in Desirable Manheim Township
- Pet Friendly